Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Good Start

Well, I figure it's high time for a family journal. I tried scrap booking and found (after many years) that I was fooling myself. I still love playing with paper, but let's call it what it is! This is a place to record important happenings in my family. I haven't decided if I will even share this with anyone. Selfish, I know, but I think I may be more honest if I'm not editing for my readers! Who knows - I suppose if anyone besides me and mine are reading this, I caved and jumped on the band wagon. I think I will probably be sporatic with my dates. There are so many things that need to be recorded. Stories that I can easily pull up to remind my kids of happenings. Stories that remind me of how cute my kids are when they're being naughty. Faith-promoting stories that remind us who we are and what shaped us. So, let's start with the story-telling!

No comments: