Yep, I'm still ticking and tocking over here. I actually keep forgetting I have this box in me, but am often reminded by good friends and family concerned my heart will stop and they'll have to figure out how to raise all these boys!!! :) I am still fairly sure we have many guardian angels buffering our every move over here at our home. A couple examples...
1. Seth was hiding in a box on Friday. This happened to be the same box that Logan was trying to carve windows into with a butter knive. Seth came in screaming with blood dripping down his face (a very cool Halloween effect, by the way) and Logan hot on his tail with apologies and claims of innocence. Once I could verify the amount of blood was not related to the size of wound, I could laugh at it. Jared was still quite irate and I had to point out that this could very easily have been a story out of his childhood! After a moment, he started chuckling and recalled trimming the bushes while his brother was hiding inside.
2. Ethan was practicing his Indiana Jones whip move with a large stick when Seth came tearing up the driveway. It smacked right on the top the head right where yesterday's wound was trying to heal. And, started bleeding again. This time it was Ethan chasing him with apologies and claims of innocence.
We have (sometimes more jokingly than other times) decided that there are two forces working at our home. One is to eliminate us, (sometimes all at once and sometimes one at a time) and the other (and so far more succesful) is thwarting all those efforts! No pressure! Thankfully, we can chuckle about it all!
Too bad this good force doesn't prevent my boys from throwing up when they eat too much Halloween candy...
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment