Wednesday, February 27, 2008
sick-o
We are a relatively healthy bunch. In the 2.5 years we've lived in Utah, Ethan has never been to the Dr because he's sick! The other kids have had the occasional ear infection and Seth and I are prone to Strep Throat. That's it! (I guess mine turned into walking pneumonia when I was pregnant with Jacob and Jared was out of town. That was lovely.) Anyway, point being, we've really been blessed. This week, I guess it was Ethan's turn. It hit him hard and fast. They even tested him to verify and, sure enough, he tested positive for the nasty flu strain that is going around this year. He is miserable. I only hope that I'm training him to be a good sick boy so his wife is happy. Jared doesn't get sick often, but when he does... watch out!! It's good that it's not often, and that he seems to get better just as I'm arranging for the Looney Bin pick-up!! They say Ethan will be sick a solid 8-12 days. Augh!!! It's day 2, and I'm about done!!! And, if the other kids get sick as well?? Let's just say that I've already gone through a bag of my "emergency happy pills" (chocolate covered cinnamon bears from Pioneer Party are my FAVORITE!!!!) and I've been saving them!!! It wouldn't be as effective if I told him, but if Jared showed up with a bag, he would get some MAJOR bonus points!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment